- Saints & Biographies
- Christian Living
- Catechetics and RE
- Catholic Church
- Children's Resources
- New Titles
- CDs, DVDs, and CD-ROMs
- Lent & Easter
- Parish Ministry
- Prayer and Spirituality
- Advent & Christmas
- Posters and Banners
- Religious Life
- Marilla Ness
- Theology, Philosophy & Morality
Sign up to eNews
For news, updates, special offers and promotions
Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully - you may wish to print this page for future reference.
1. Company Details
Redemptorist Publications is a registered charity and private limited company based in Hampshire England
2. Contact Details
Hants GU34 3HQ
3. Sales advisors are available between 8.00 hours and 17.00 hours (UK time), Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays and during the Christmas break. We attempt to process all orders received prior to 3pm Monday to Friday on the same day if the stock is available but we are unable to give any guarantee with regard to delivery times.
4. The web site, its contents, terms and conditions and contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Those who access the site from other locations are responsible for compliance with their local laws and taxes as applicable.
5. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
6. To order goods you must be least 18 years of age.
7. All goods advertised are strictly subject to availability. Products offered as “Download” (an electronic file delivery) can only be sent with manual intervention, therefore cannot be sent out of office hours. These will be sent, subject to payment acceptance, as soon as possible once the office has re-opened.
8. By clicking the "Confirm Order" button to submit your order on the checkout screen, you are offering to buy goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
9. All prices are shown in GB Pounds Sterling and include packaging. If you have a Redemptorist Publications account that is a designated Euro or US Dollar account and you login to that account, the prices on the site will show in the desired currency. You can also convert the currency into Euros or US Dollars before confirming your purchase. The conversion rate applied is taken on a monthly basis from the exchange figures provided by The Bank of England. Delivery is charged for UK web orders under £50 and for all overseas orders. Redemptorist Publications reserve the right to change any advertised prices at any time.
10. We accept on-line payment by credit card, including MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron, Switch, Delta, and JCB.
11. We aim to dispatch all orders by the next working day if the goods are in stock. All deliveries are subject to payment authorisation. If an item is temporarily out of stock we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivering goods to you unless caused by our negligence. If you have any questions regarding delivery please e-mail us (email@example.com) or telephone 01420 88222.
12. A binding contract is formed only when you receive emailed confirmation from us that your order has been accepted.
13. Payment for goods supplied on a credit account is due within 30 days of your invoice. If you default in making payment, the entire balance of your account shall be payable immediately. If you do not make payment on the due date, then, without prejudice to any other rights or remedy available to us, and whether or not any part of your account is subject to query, we may suspend further deliveries to you. When Redemptorist Publications elects to employ the services of any third party to recover monies due to it, Redemptorist Publications shall be entitled to recover the cost thereof in full, from the customer.
14. Payment can be made by credit card by logging in to your account at www.rpbooks.co.uk for all monies owed to Redemptorist Publications, or you can pay by cheque made payable to Redemptorist Publications and sent to us at the address shown above, or we are able to accept payment by BACs directly into our bank account. Our preferred method of payment is by Direct Debit. Once you have filled in and returned the form to us (click here to download), and this has been accepted by both our banks, we will send you a statement of account by email at the beginning of the month outlining the amount that will be collected from your bank on or around the 14th of the month. If you disagree with the amount, please contact us immediately.
15. We reserve the right to cancel your order if we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered, we do not deliver in your area, one or more of the goods ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers, or if your payment is not authorized or refused. If we do cancel your order we will re-credit any sum debited by us from your credit card within 30 days of your order. We are not obliged to offer any additional compensation for the disappointment suffered.
16. If you do not receive the goods ordered within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them (provided that you were ordering from the UK) you must notify us that you have not received the goods within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
17. Redemptorist Publications offer a 7 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will give a full refund provided that goods are returned to us in perfect condition with the original packaging, within 7 days of your having received them. Goods returned for a refund must be in perfect condition in their original packaging with all tags and labels attached. For computer programs, CDs, or DVDs, the original sealed packaging must remain unopened and intact. No refunds are made for downloadable format material, dated items, or seasonal reflections.
18. Please check the goods on delivery. If goods are delivered damaged or faulty, or there is a shortage within the order, you must inform us immediately on 01420 88222 and we will arrange replacement at our expense. If you do not inform us immediately we shall have no liability for goods said to be damaged on delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All returns should be accompanied by a completed returns form (available to download here) or from the sales office 01420 88222) and a copy of the invoice
Redemptorist Publications will not issue credits for correctly supplied books that are not properly authorised. If such books are returned without authorisation, Redemptorist Publications reserves the right to dispose of these books as seen fit without the issue of any credit note.
19. Title and ownership of the goods shall not pass to the customer until Redemptorist Publications has been paid in full however once the goods have been dispatched by us we no longer have any responsibility for any loss or damage to the goods.
20. We do not supply or sell customers details to any outside organisation. We may choose to do so in the future with trustworthy third parties or may agree to allow them to include relevant promotional material in one of our mailings. If you do not wish us to pass on your details, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Redemptorist Publications do not accept any responsibility for any website not under our control, which may act as a portal to our site or be connected by a link with our site.
22. Redemptorist Publications reserves the right to refuse the supply of goods at its discretion.
23. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
24. Any disputes not resolved by normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales under English Law.
25. All images, descriptive material, specifications and advertising are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods or services in order to assist your purchasing decision. Images may not show the actual size of items.
26. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions.
|UK Postage||Eur Surface||Air Mail||Non Eur Surface||Air Mail||USA/ROW
|Up to £5||£2.95||£3.50||£4.25||£3.95||£5.25||£3.95||£5.25||500 grams|
|From £5.01 to £10||£2.95||£5.25||£6.50||£5.50||£6.50||£5.50||£6.50||750 grams|
|From £10.01 to £20||£3.25||£6.25||£8.25||£7.25||£8.50||£7.25||£8.50||1 Kilo|
|From £20.01 to £30||£3.75||£7.25||£10.25||£8.75||£10.75||£8.75||£10.75||1.25 Kilos|
|From £30.01 to £50||£4.95||£8.50||£11.50||£10.50||£12.75||£10.50||£12.75||1.5 Kilos|
Trade Terms and Conditions can be found here: Trade Terms & Conditions
1. The term Automatic Supply refers to the packages sent to customers of Redemptorist Publications who have requested to take part in the scheme outlined below.
2. Packages made up of seasonal books, booklets, resources, magazines, diaries, music and other products selected by Redemptorist Publications with a retail value of no more than £150 will be sent twice a year. Titles may include those published by Redemptorist Publications and also books distributed on behalf of other publishers.
3. Customers who apply to be included in the Automatic Supply will be entitled to a 20% discount off the retail price of all products in the packages sent out and any other additional products purchased to supplement the selection made by Redemptorist Publications.
4. All items except those that are dated (diaries, magazines etc.) can be returned for a full refund. Unwanted dated material must be returned immediately – within a maximum of 2 weeks from the date of the package being sent out by Redemptorist Publications.
5. All items returned for refund must be in perfect condition, with packaging intact.
6. The customer must inform the sales team by phone or email of any item that is damaged upon receipt and may be asked to return the item to get the full refund.
7. Redemptorist Publications will not make any charge for postage and packaging for Automatic Supply packages.
8. Customers may order supplementary products but must state when doing so that the items are to enhance their Automatic Supply pack.
Reviews on www.rpbooks.co.uk
1. We welcome all reviews submitted on www.rpbooks.co.uk but we reserve the right not to upload them to the website. Once the review is submitted to Redemptorist Publications it is considered to be donated to them and they are at liberty to use it or not. term Automatic Supply refers to the packages sent to customers of Redemptorist Publications who have requested to take part in the scheme outlined below.
2. Reviews may also be uploaded by Redemptorist Publications from other sources when it is considered that they are useful for customers.
3. All reviews are submitted to the webmaster for uploading. This is to ensure that we do not include spam or any offensive or damaging material. Any material that is thought to be inappropriate for upload will be referred to the Publishing Director and his decision will be final.
4. To submit a review you must be logged in and you need to include a name. If you do not wish to be identified, please feel free to put anonymous in this field. If you do not enter something here, the review cannot be sent to the webmaster.
5. Please rate the title you are reviewing by moving your cursor over the stars and clicking the appropriate number.
6. You are required to copy the code into the appropriate field in order to send the review – again this is to avoid spam reviews being uploaded to the site.